Why Capital City Electrical?
Capital City Electrical Services, Inc. has built its business by doing three things extraordinarily well: projects, service and preventative maintenance. We have a longstanding reputation that we are proud of and happily extend our services to companies throughout all of Metro Atlanta as well as the Southeast.
Listen First. Then Get to Work
Our customers are our number one focus. We listen to your concerns and challenges and we offer cost effective solutions. From a simple service call to complex design-build projects, our goal is to go one step beyond and deliver the most value for your dollar.
Capital City specializes in quality electrical installation through highly skilled technicians. We connect the right personnel with the right projects.
We offer a 3-year warranty on parts and labor on all material items (excluding lamps and ballasts).
The Capital City Difference
Capital City Electrical sets itself apart from the typical service provider by providing:
- Assigned Account Management Team– An Outside Account Manager ready to build a one-on-one relationship and provide custom proposals and an Inside Account Manager always accessible in the office for support and any general troubleshooting calls or emergency issues that arise.
- A service-based company– Capital City does not actively participate in the bid market. We do engineer and install large projects, but those come as a direct result of existing, satisfied customers who invite us to participate in expanding or moving their facility.
- Master Electricians– A service fleet of Master Electrician technicians or techs that are in school working towards their Master Electrician license.
- Bucket Truck & Ladder Truckrolling every day in our fleet.
- 24/7 Service Availability– for when an emergency comes up on any day, at any hour.
- 3-Yr Warrantyon all parts and labor (excludes lamps and ballasts).
- Preventative Maintenance Program– an a la carte list of 15 items from interior/exterior lighting, switchgear cleaning, infrared scanning, arc flash studies, etc… customized to fit your needs and your facilities’ needs.
- PM Reports – All inspection reports are kept on our secure server allowing you access from anywhere, at any time.
- Fire Alarm Services– Capital City has licensed NICET-4 technicians allowing us to design, engineer, install, test, and inspect any and all fire alarm systems.
- Unrestricted Low Voltage License– Low voltage, data, and security installations.
Our goal is simple: To provide our clients with industry leading customer service, workmanship, economical electrical solutions, and multiple unique customizable services designed to save you and your organization money, and time.