Atlanta Residential Electrician
Friendly, Uniformed Electricians Serving the Southeast Since 2006
For over 15 years, Capital City Electrical Services has been designing, building, and servicing residential electrical systems within Atlanta and across the Southeast. As an experienced electrical company, Capital City Electrical Services’ services are prompt, precise, and thorough – whether you need emergency electrical service or general maintenance and repairs, we answer the call promptly by sending our fully-stocked service trucks straight to your door. When you need reliable residential electrical assistance in Atlanta or any of the surrounding areas, Capital City Electrical Services is the number to call to ensure the job gets done right.
Why Choose Capital City Electrical Services?
- No matter when you call, you’ll always speak to a live person
- We’re available 24/7 for emergency services
- Same-day appointments are available for your convenience
- We provide free quotes
- Our technicians are friendly, uniformed, and equipped with fully stocked vans
- We are always respectful and always considerate, and we don’t leave any mess or damages behind
- We don’t believe in hard sales or hidden fees
- We’ll be at your door within an hour to solve your electrical emergencies
Let us make your home a brighter and safer space for you and your family. Call (770) 999-9610 or contact us today to get your free quote and schedule your same-day appointment with our licensed Atlanta electricians!
Atlanta Emergency Residential Electrician
Electricity is a powerful force, and working with it without the proper training and equipment can be dangerous. But leaving electrical issues unattended while you wait for an appointment with a slow electrician can also pose a hazard to your family – so how do you solve the problem fast and protect your family? It’s simple – just call Capital City Electrical Services. We always offer same-day service for all of your residenital electrical needs in Atlanta, so you won’t have to leave frayed wires or overloaded panels sitting overnight. We also offer 24/7 emergency services that are available within the hour of your call. Plus, with our fully stocked vans, you’ll never have to wait for us to order or retrieve the necessary parts – everything we need to solve your issues is on-hand, no matter what the issue is. Our services are just as fast as they are effective, and our Master Electricians work safely to protect your home.
Our Atlanta Residential Electrical Services Include:
- Repairs: From lights and appliances to outlets, wiring, and other fixtures, Capital City Electrical Services can fix all of the electrical infrastructure and equipment that powers and supports your home.
- Electrification: Electrification is the process of severing your dependence on fossil fuels through electric vehicles and other green energy choices.
- EV Chargers: Electric vehicles require specialized power sources to provide them with the clean fuel they need, and we can help you set up the necessary charging outlets and equipment in your home.
- Electrical Panel Upgrades: Whether your panel is outdated, broken, or needs to accommodate new additions, our team can help you make the upgrades you need.
- Generators: Ensure that you never have to suffer through a blackout with reliable home backup generators from Capital City Electrical Services that provide you with 24-hour power.
- Lighting Installation: Proper lighting is an essential part of every home. We help you install ceiling fans, recessed lighting, and other features.
- Remodeling and New Construction: Whether you’re making changes to your current property or building your dream home from the ground up, our team has the design and build experience to get the job done right.
- Preventative Maintenance: Our preventative maintenance plan can solve developing electrical problems before they impact your home, saving you stress and money.
- And more!
No Hard Sales, Just Quality Services
You lead a busy life, and you don’t deserve t have your time or money wasted by pushy salesmen. That’s why we don’t employ any! Our team is composed of customer service specialists, licensed technicians, and certified Master Electricians – that’s it. When you consult with us, we’re not interested in selling you extra services you don’t need or hiking up the prices to make an extra buck. We pay our team members an hourly fee, not commissions, and our only goal is your satisfaction. We give you multiple options and all of the information you need to make the best decision for your home, and we do what needs to be done to keep you safe and comfortable.
From a simple service call to complex design-build projects, our goal is to go one step beyond and deliver the most value for your dollar.