Generator Repair & Installation in Atlanta, GA
Generator Services Throughout the Southeast
If you own or manage a residential property in Atlanta, one of the most important pieces of equipment you should have is a powerful generator. Georgia is often hit with heavy storms, hurricanes, floods, and tornados, and when these dangerous weather conditions arrive, it is crucial to be ready. Such natural disasters often cut the power of buildings for hours, or even days, at a time. If your property suddenly loses electricity, this can cause a lot of damage. Delicate equipment could be irreparably ruined by losing power.
To keep everything running smoothly and safely, it is essential to have a strong generator on hand. Our team at Capital City Electrical Services can provide you with superior generator repair and installation in Atlanta so you are never caught off guard without backup power.
Should you Repair or Replace your Generator
Deciding whether you should repair or replace your generator will come down to how often you use it. If you only use it a couple times during the year for emergencies, you should repair it. Shall you use a generator more frequently throughout the year, it would be best to have a new generator installed.
What are the Signs your Generator Needs Repair
There are certain instances where a complete replacement of your generator is not necessary. If your unit is experiencing troubles starting but is still relatively new, it might just need to be cleaned or have a minor part fixed. Identifying the warning signals will allow you to alert our team before larger problems occur.
Some key signs that your generator is in need of repair include:
- The generator’s battery never charges completely
- Some wires look frayed or loose
- The fuel valve is dirty
- The spark plug shows signs of wear and tear
- The air filter is packed with dust and debris
- The control panel has difficulties operating
- There are loose or broken connectors
- There is coolant, oil, or other liquids leaking out of the unit
What Are the Benefits of a Generator For My Home?
Generators are a great asset to have for your home. They provide an extra layer of protection in case of emergency and can help keep your family safe during a power outage. Here are some of the main benefits of having a generator for your home:
1. Security and Safety - Having a generator in your home will allow you to keep the lights and other essential appliances running during a power outage. This can provide extra security and safety for your family since you won’t be left in total darkness should a blackout occur.
2. Convenience - Generators are incredibly handy for providing power to areas that don’t have access to a traditional power source. This can come in handy if you’re planning an outdoor event or need to run equipment in the backyard for some landscaping work.
3. Cost Savings - Generators are often cheaper than having a permanent backup power system installed and will save you money over time by avoiding the costly repairs associated with power outages.
Having a generator in your home can give you peace of mind knowing that you and your family will be protected during a power outage. Not to mention, the cost savings and convenience it provides is an added bonus!
Dependable Atlanta Generator Installations & Replacements
Generators are critical for any property. This is why choosing a stellar generator is so important. You will need one that is not only reliable but also long lasting, with an extensive lifespan that can endure many years of use.
If this is your first time purchasing a generator, we can advise you on which model will best fit with your needs, as well as the size and power usage of your property. On the other hand, if you currently possess an older unit that needs to be replaced on account of its lack of dependability or efficiency, we can suggest which model would make the optimal upgrade from your current generator.
Professional Support for Every Generator Issue
At Capital City Electrical Services, we are proud to offer Generac and Kohler generator installation and repair services. Our technicians are trained and licensed to provide installation services for two of the most respected generator brands in the industry. Generac has perfected its generator product over five decades, and they continue to provide one of the most reliable systems on the market. Every Generac generator goes through stringent safety, performance, and verification testing to meet industry and emission standards. Kohler and Generac offer safety, security, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home or business will have the energy needed to keep vital systems operating in a power outage.
It is sometimes difficult to tell whether a generator is randomly experiencing a minor one-time issue, or there is a much deeper problem beneath the surface. Generators are a piece of equipment you cannot afford to have break down, since they are your primary source of backup following an electrical emergency.
From a simple service call to complex design-build projects, our goal is to go one step beyond and deliver the most value for your dollar.