EV Charger Installation Near Atlanta, GA
Get Your Own Electric Car Charger Installed in Georgia!
Just a few decades ago, the idea of having widespread electric vehicles (EVs) across the country might have seemed preposterous, particularly since it seemed impossible to have charging stations established in multiple locations. Without chargers, electric vehicles would have a very limited driving range, and seemed to pose more trouble than they were worth. However, in the midst of growing carbon emissions and the disappearance of natural resources, it has become clearer than ever that EVs are the automobile of the present, not just the future. Having an EV charger marks a true source of value in a society that is growing more conscious of protecting the environment, as well as reducing our national dependence on oil from abroad.
Schedule a safe, secure, and affordable installation with our qualified electricians. Call us now at (770) 999-9610 or contact us online to learn more about our EV charger installation services near Atlanta.
Flexible Options for Electric Vehicle Chargers
If you are looking to have an EV charger installed in Atlanta, there are many unique factors to consider. Our electricians are able to help you select the amperage that you believe would be the most affordable option while simultaneously providing the most value.
Some of the elements to consider when determining which charger you want include:
- The speed of your charging station – A vehicle could either receive a full charge within 20 hours with the standard Level 1 charger or a full charge within 3 hours with a faster Level 2 charger.
- The amperage level of your station – If you are looking to serve many automobiles or large vehicles, you may want to consider higher amperage.
- Your charger’s cord length – If you have a longer length of cord, you could potentially save a lot for the costs of installing the charging unit, while also increasing the convenience of charging.
Levels of EV Chargers
For homeowners, level 1 and level 2 chargers are the only ones suitable for home use.
- Level 1 has a voltage of 120V with a charging rate of up to 30+ hours. It has a standard outlet used for everyday devices such as refrigerators, and TVs, and due to this it is also the slowest charger available, so many residents prefer level 2.
- Level 2 chargers have a voltage of up to 240V and can found at both residential and public spaces. It is much faster than the Level 1 alternative and provides 12-30 miles of range per hour. Our experts must install this in your basement or garage and your vehicle will charge in about three hours. This is the most common type of charger residents use.
What To Expect During a Home EV Charger Installation
- We will perform a full inspection of your panel and the distance of where you would like it to be installed.
- We will upgrade the electrical system at the installation site.
- We will install a new dedicated home charger of whichever one you purchase.
- We will install all equipment per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We will ensure installation meets all local code and permit requirements.
- We will make sure all equipment is properly functioning before leaving.
- You will enjoy making a positive difference to your planet and enjoy your new home charger!
Why Consider an Electric Vehicle?
There are so many advantages to electric vehicles above and beyond the fact that they are extremely eco-friendly. Electric vehicles have been proven to lower the costs of transportation with their efficient energy use, in addition to making the air cleaner. This in turn decreases Americans’ reliance on foreign fuels, thus boosting our national economy.
With the recent developments to electric vehicle technology, EVs allow drivers to go farther than ever. There's never been a better time to upgrade to an electric vehicle and integrate EV technology into your home!
From a simple service call to complex design-build projects, our goal is to go one step beyond and deliver the most value for your dollar.